rental booking request form
We are excited to receive your request to book an event for the Church!
To help us schedule your event and provide you with information for support services, please complete and submit this form below to the Church office.
Rental agreements require approval from the RDLUC Board of Trustees. Please allow at least one month in advance of your requested date to ensure time for the approval process. Sample Rental Agreement.
Rental groups are required to provide their own insurance coverage (for specific requirements, please see page 2 of the sample rental agreement).
Your booking will be complete when you receive the rental agreement from the Church Office for you to sign.
- Check the “Booking Calendar” on the RDLUC website for available dates, and choose the date for your event (and set-up if required).
- Rental Contact– please fill in the contact information for the key contact
- Requested event dates – include setup time and takedown time so the complete timeslot is booked for your event.
- Select all areas of the church where your event will take place.
- Identify what furniture will be needed.
- Your team will be responsible for setting up and taking down any additional furniture used for your event. The space should be returned to the “normal” setup.
- Kitchen use
- If either of the kitchens are requested for your rental, a Kitchen Supervisor must be booked.
- If alcohol is to be served, a Liquor License and Certificate of Alcohol Liability Insurance ($5,000,000) must be purchased and submitted to the office no later than one week prior to the event. The “Serving of Alcoholic Beverages Policy” is also to be reviewed and signed by one of the Event Coordinator.
- Do you need AV Team support? If so, one of our AV Techs must be booked.
Any questions? Please contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 403- 256-3181